Last modified February 9, 2023
- Information collected by us oﬀline or through any other means (except as explicitly noted)
- Information you may provide to us in email, texts, or other communications between you and Atomic
- Information collected by any third party for its own purposes, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Sites
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information that can no longer reasonably be identified with a particular individual, which we may create, use, and disclose in our discretion
- Publicly available information from government records
- Information relating to individuals under the age of 18, whom we ask not to provide personal information through our Sites
- Information relating to employees, contractors, and other personnel of Atomic
Information We Collect
Information You Provide. We may obtain personal information through our Sites. The most common types of information are:
- Contact information such as name, mailing address, email address, telephone and mobile number(s)
- Identifiers such as Social Security number, account number(s), driver’s license number (or comparable) or other information that identifies you for ordinary business purposes
- Access authenticators such as user ID, alias, PIN, password, security questions, and security answers
- Social media preferences
- Information to facilitate virtual or in-person event management (for example attendee names, dietary requirements, special assistance needs, and travel details for participants)
- Responses to online surveys
- Comments and other content you submit through our Sites
This information is actively provided to us by you on a voluntary basis. For instance, we may collect this information in connection with services, events or materials we offer, which we may change from time to time. We may ask you to submit certain personal information so we can provide you with these services, events or materials.
Information Collected Automatically. When you visit our Sites, we and our third-party service providers may collect information through automated technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons. We and our third-party service providers may combine and enhance this information with the personal information that we collect about you directly or from third parties. The information collected using these technologies may include your IP address, device ID, browser characteristics, operating system, the address of the web page that referred you to our Site, dates and times of Site visits, the language your system uses, and the country and time zone in which your device is located. These technologies also permit the collection of “clickstream data,” which may reflect your activities while browsing our Sites.
Information Collected From Third Parties. We may combine personal information that you provide to us or we collect automatically with information we receive about you from third parties.
Third-Party Analytics. On our Sites, we use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics. These services may rely upon technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors reach and interact with our Sites. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers and may be combined with other information that they collect across unrelated websites and apps over time. To opt out of Google Analytics, click here. To learn more about Google’s additional collection and analysis of information by automated means, including how to opt out, click here.
In Google Analytics, we have also enabled an Advertising Feature that collects data about web traﬀic via Google Advertising Cookies that were previously placed on your web browser. This feature allows Google to give us aggregated information concerning visitor demographics, such as age and gender, along with information related to the interests visitors express through their online browsing activities. If your Google account settings permit Google to use the information Google has collected about you to personalize advertisements, then Google Analytics may also use this information to identify other devices you use for advertising purposes. Please see the Cross Device Linking section and Third-Party Ad Services section below for more information about these activities and the choices available to you.
Cross Device Linking. Our third-party service providers may use the information collected about you (whether directly from you from our Sites, through your device(s), or from a third party) to help us and our third-party service providers identify other devices you use (e.g., a mobile phone, tablet, other computer, etc.). This is called cross-device linking. Our third-party service providers also may use cross-device linking and other information we learn about you to serve interest-based advertising on your devices. To opt out of cross-device linking for interest-based advertising purposes, you may follow the instructions in the Third-Party Ad Services section below.
Visit the DAA WebChoices page (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/) for information about opting out of interest-based advertising on websites by companies participating in the DAA Self-Regulatory Program. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) for information about opting out of interest-based advertising by NAI members.
Opting out of interest-based advertising will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications, but it may make the advertisements you see less relevant to your interests. If you opt out of interest-based advertising, your opt out will be specific to the web browser or mobile device from which you made this choice. If you use multiple devices or browsers, you will need to opt out each browser or device that you use. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites or if you later delete cookies, your opt out may not be eﬀective.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect for our business purposes, such as to:
- Verify your identity and maintain the security of the Sites and our business;
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, and events;
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your online account or subscription;
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries, and applications;
- Provide and administer communications tools available through our Sites;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research; managing our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services, and Sites; administering our Sites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized activity, claims and other liabilities; or
We may process the information collected to draw inferences about your characteristics and preferences. We may infer your general geolocation based on the collected device ID or IP address. We also may use the information in other ways and, if required, will provide specific notice at the time of collection or use.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information we collect on our Sites as described here.
- We may share the information with our corporate affiliates and subsidiaries, business partners and service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may provide personal information to third parties such as technology providers to enable such third parties to perform business, professional and technical support functions for us, for our Sites, or for you.
- We reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event of a proposed or actual sale, or to transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
- In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities or regulatory agencies, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
Our Sites may include features that allow you to participate in public forums or interact with other users. When you participate in these features, the information that you provide will be available to other Site users and/or the general public.
We oﬀer you certain choices about how we communicate with you and what information we collect from you. Some of our Sites provide features that allow you to (i) access and update personal information you have provided there or (ii) register your communications preferences, such as by telling us not to send you marketing materials. If you wish to opt out of receiving our marketing communications, you can follow the directions contained in any of our marketing emails or reply “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE” to any of our marketing text messages. Even if you opt out of marketing emails, we will continue to send you email messages related to our transactions or relationship with you. Business contacts may be required to receive certain information in the course of doing business with Atomic.
You also may contact us as described in the How To Contact Us section below to update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit other requests.
How We Protect Personal Information
We take reasonable precautions to protect the personal information collected or maintained by Atomic against loss, unauthorized access, and illegal use or disclosure. Atomic uses encryption to protect the security of individuals’ personal information during transmission of personal information through the Sites. Personal information is stored by Atomic in secure locations. Atomic’s staff is trained on procedures for the management of personal information, including limitations on the release of information. Access to personal information is limited to those members of Atomic’s staff whose work requires such access. Confidential information is destroyed according to Atomic’s policies. Atomic conducts periodic reviews to ensure that proper information management policies and procedures are understood and followed.
Data Storage and Retention
Your personal information is stored by Atomic or by our service providers on our behalf. We retain personal information that we collect for as long as we need to use it in connection with our business and in accordance with our business practices or in compliance with applicable laws. When Atomic no longer needs the personal information, we will deidentify, aggregate, or delete this information as required by law.
Links to Other Websites, Features, and Embedded Content
For your convenience and information, our Sites may provide links to other websites or online services, including social media sites, or present content or features from other websites or other third parties. The Sites may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools oﬀered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with social media features on the Sites, those social media companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public.
Such third-party websites and services operate independently from Atomic. The websites and services may have their own privacy notices or policies. To the extent such websites or services are not owned or controlled by Atomic, we are not responsible for their content, your use of the website or service, or the privacy practices of the website or service.
How to Contact Us
Atomic FI, Inc.
2890 East Cottonwood Parkway
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121